Kelsey Klan Kreations

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Family

Here is Carollyn. She is almost 17, hard to believe. She is a varsity cheerleader for her school, Skyview in Billings. She is too cute! We went to Billings this weekend to watch her cheer. She is a lot of fun to watch....aghhhhhh to be young again. This is McKia. She is in first grade this year and is 6. I cant hardly believe that she is growing up so very fast. She comes up with new things everyday that she has learned. The energy is amazing too! I cant remember the last time I had that much energy!
Here I am. Im really not mad in this picture, but thats what it looks like. Me, well...I am home now, not working (Thank GOD). Someday I will get cought up on the house and everything else. Until then I will take it day to day.
My husband, Damon. He is constantly go-go-going. Bresnan never stops calling him. It's always cable, internet, phone, ect... something. He turned 40 this year! I love giving him a hard time about it! He doesn't look 40 at all. More like 30. He acts like he is 12 most of the time. Him & McKia love to pick on each other, I think just to het me going....it drives me cRazY!
I had a photo of Adam on here, but he ran away I guess....I will re-post him! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home