Kelsey Klan Kreations

Friday, September 08, 2006

Rain, Rain please come visit MONTANA

I cant handle this smoke. CANT. I have been sicker then a dog for the last few days. McKia was sick, she was kind enough to share it with me and Damon. Now we are all one big family that has a cold or smoke illness of some sort. The ashes are everywhere, I HATE it.

Im getting ready for my check up on Monday in Billings for my eye. We are supposed to schedule the surgery and radiation. Im so stressed out about everything. Work. Health. Illness. STRESS.
I will update on here as soon as I get back on Tuesday.

We are headed for Great Falls on the 19th. McKia checks in the Hospitol early on the 20th (7AM). She will be sedated for a MRI, then into her room for recovery and to have the electrodes glued on. We will be on the 4th floor. Not sure room numbers and stuff. I think Damon will be able to take the motor home and park in the parking lot for free. He took the week off to be there. It will help me because a parent has to stay with her at all times, Damon can come stay in the room with her while I take a break.

Ziggy is at day 53 in her expecting experience. Her bell y is really sticking out there. I think we will be taking her to Great Falls with us in the motor home. That way I dont have to worry about her having the pups while we are gone.......WISH ME LUCK WITH THAT!

Anyway...Im going to bed. It's off to work in the morning.

More later...

ME~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home