Kelsey Klan Kreations

Friday, April 13, 2007

NO TITLE....

So, nothing really new going on here. Same old thing! Im missing my family tons right now and have been in the "Funk" all day. I miss home. Need to go back to see people. Here are some photo's of home and my brother, niece and sister in law. This photo is of my brother while at at hunting camp. He has draft horses he uses to pack in and out.
Here is my brother out at his moose camp. My brother is the one on the far right.
Another trophy moose and a pretty darn happy hunter! My brother to the right again.
This is a really old picture, but here is my sisiter in law (Annette) and my niece (Hannah). I think Hannah was 4 here, she just turned 15 now! A nice photo of the Caribou though, and reallllly good eatin!


Anyway, thought I would share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home