Kelsey Klan Kreations

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Im so freakin frustrated.

McKia has had a tummy ache for the last 3 days.
This morning she told me her throat hurt.
I didn't think much of it, and took her to school.
I told her that if she started feeling really yucky that she should go to the office and have them call me and I would come get her. She lasted an hour.
My phone rang and it was the school nurse saying that McKia had a fever of 99.7 and was saying that her throat hurt. I went and picked her up and brought her home.
I took her to the ER, but when I found out who the Dr. was I laughed and told them I would NOT see that Dr if they paid me. I turned around and walked off.
Im so sick of Livingston Memorial Hospital.
They are such asses.
I called the clinic who was slammed today and they couldn't get McKia in at all for a few days.
I got home and took her temp again, about 45 minutes from the first time and her fever was then up to 103.2 I kinda panicked a little. I gave her some tylenol and she laid on the couch and fell asleep. I called Bozeman ER to ask some questions and get their opinion. They said to bring her right over. I decided to wait for a little bit to see if the Tylenol would help.
Half hour later I took her temp and it was down to 101.5
I felt much better.
Then the clinic called. They wanted me to bring her in to have a strep test done.
We got there and they did the test, and took her temp. 100
The strep came back negative.
The Dr. decided that she wanted to see Kia, they listened to her lungs and everything sounded good. Her throat looks ok. They then decided to do a Influenza A test. They stick the thingy up her nose. Im holding my breathe that she doesn't have this. 6 people have died from it, and it has put a ton more people in the hospital. I was scared.
They sent us home and I awaited the phone call with the results.
The phone rang and it was them. The results are in.........................
drum roll please...............................
EVERYTHING IS NEGATIVE!!!
Praise GOD!

Now, we dont know what exactly it is she has, but she sure is miserable.
I just pray that this will pass soon.
I HATE having a sick kid. I feel so helpless.

Please say a prayer for a fast re-coop from this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home