Kelsey Klan Kreations

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Come to Orlando, Florida with me! Our trip in January!

Here is my dorky hubby! This was taken at Seaworld, we went to the Shamu Believe show. It was aaaaamazzzzinggggg! I had never been to anything like that before and was in awe that this HUGE whale was kissing a human. It was great!This was our rental car.....Here is the story behind it...We didn't have very good lucj on our journey there. We drove to Colorado Springs and then flew out from there, late. Our flight was delayed due to a wind storm, thus we missed out connecting flight out of Dallas, TX. We arrive in Dallas finaly. We get off the plane and there was nothing open. We had no idea what gate our connecting flight would be leaving from, and did I mention it wasn't leaving until the next day? So, we slept on the airport floor. wakening every hour checking to see if our gate was posted yet. We finally left the next morning at about 10 am. When we got to Orlando, our luggage was lost. We went outside to catch our bus to get our car and it was 83 degree's and huuumid. We of course wher wearing jeans and long sleeves. Now, we had no clothes to change into. We get to the car rental thinking our car was gonna be some piece of junk car because everything else had been so...well.....crappy. We went out and in lot 25 sat our car...A BRAND NEW PT CRUISER!
Here is our condo. Our home for the next 2 weeks! Look at that green grass in January!
I took this photo at Seaworld also. The water droplets made the rainbow. I really didn't think it was going to turn out, but it did!
Nothing like a Florida sunset!
Flowers were everywhere in Seaworld. They were so cheery and pretty!
This waterfall was in Seaworld. I sat there aand stared at it for a long time, it was so relaxing!
I kinda put these last 2 photos backwards, but oh well, you get the point. I had never seen the beach before. We decided to drive to Cocoa Beach one day. It was a hot day and so pretty! It was about a 45 minute drive, not bad, because it was all interstate. I was excited to see the ocean and the beach. We found a public parking area. We parked the car and we had to walk on the boardwalk to get to the beach! It was really neat because it was like a rainforest, palms hanging down and green plants. Then you walk up these stairs and then all the sudden there it was.....the beach! I loved it! I picked up tons of sea shells. It was great!
The boardwalk.

So we had a WONDERFUL time! It was like a honey moon, just 3 years late! We had no kids and 2 weeks to ourselves! We enjoyed each others company and actually had adult conversations. I t was like we were fresh, newly weds. We got a long so good. I missed the kiddo's and had a bit of a hard time with not seeing them for so long, but it was soooo much fun!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Don't know that I want to be in Florida...but sunshine days and GREEN grass sounds like heaven to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home