Kelsey Klan Kreations

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where did the week-end go?

all right, it seems like it was just Friday...Where the heck did the weekend go? Saturday was fun! I woke up early to go to some yard sale's and breakfast with the "ladies". It was fun! JC & KK & I hit some yard sales, found some pretty cool stuff! JC found 2 "build a bear" animals. A great buy, I think she paid $2.00 for them! A screamin deal! KK found a flag on a pole that she was very excited about and promtly posted it on her house! I found a XM system, a really nice one, stilli n the box and all for $10.00, a great thing to have for the RV.
We then went to breakfast at the "beanery", it was sooooo yummy! I had my all famous stuffed french toast, the blue berry kind! Aggghhhh so good! After breakfast I headed home to do the dirty work, literally! My arms, neck & back are so burned, I will have one heck of a tan in a few days! KK & I worked in the yard for 4 hours... Moving dirt, raking dirt, eating dirt, (ok not really, but it seemed like it!)
The yard is now leveled and de-rocked and ready to throw grass seed! We have one more section that needs more dirt, and I think the people are bringing it tomorrow, then I will level it out and toss the seed. I cant wait to get this all done.
All in all it was a fun week-end! Thanks to JC & KK for the fun! I luv you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home