Kelsey Klan Kreations

Monday, May 29, 2006

We made it home...

We made it home...finally! What a long weekend, and a whole lot of driving! Things went well at Shriners, more details later. It's almost mid-night, we just got home and we are all off to work and school tomorrow. Kinda sucks, it sure would be nice to have a day to get back on the swing of things. Get things put away, laundry done car cleaned out ect... After the "excitement with one of my clients, I cant stay home tomorrow. I have to go in and take care of stuff.
We had a good time visiting with friends and family while we wher gone! Lotss of laughing! In fact, my friend's from WA are going to be coming to stay with us for a week or so, and family will be here in 3 weeks. Lots going on! My parents are really wanting me to come to AK too within the next 2 weeks, I dont think that will work out but we will see....
I have met a new friend, someone in which I think I will be spending most of my time with! She is so cool, a lot of fun to hang out with. She has a daughter that is 5, and I think she will be being proposed to soon! He is such a sweet guy! He can sing and play the guitar like you wouldn't believe! They came over for dinner a week or so ago and we had the best of times! We have so much in common! It's great having friends like that! She is my age and he is my hubby's age! Almost to the day! They have been over helping with the yard work. They enjoy doing yard work and I am learning alot from them!
I have another friend that I have gotten to be pretty close with too! She is married and has 3 kids. She is close to my age! They are Christians and go to the same church we go to! I feel that she is a such a good positive person for me to hang with! She is so loving and caring. We talk a few times a day! Our new hang out is the "Northern Pacific Beanery!" for breakfast!
Anyway. I was just thinking about these few people in my life and thought I would share my thoughts!
Im off to bed, Now that I am wired!
Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home