Kelsey Klan Kreations

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fairbanks Sunsets


There is honestly nothing that makes me feel so warm inside and thankful to GOD for his creations in this world that compares to ALASKA SUNSETS!
I went for a drive the other night at about 1:30 in the morning. It's daylight all day and night right now. Tomorrow is Solcist, the longest day of the year, and to us Alaskan's it's kinda a big deal! There are parties all night everywhere in Alaska. Downtown Fairbanks will be blocked off for parties all night, stores are holding huge sales, there are live music and bands, but Damon and I are planning on attending the 3rd Eye Blind concert at the blue loon!
My friend here in town will be babysitting small fry, so we can have a night together. I am very excited! We will be meeting upo with some friends at the concert. Nothing like, good friends, good music, good beer and good times, all under the midnight sun of ALASKA! Awe Heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home