Kelsey Klan Kreations

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Let the laying of sod begin!

OKAY folk, here we go! I went and got the sod, Now we are getting ready to lay it down. I have about 4 friends coming over to help us! I hope this all works out right! I am a little nervous, but I think it all will work out.

I will take pictures and post them tonight when it is all finished and done with!
My next project will be my flower garden, Im thinking this wont be nearly as bad! I HOPE ANYWAY!
All I have to do there is lay weed tarp and add some more top soil, level it out and plant my flowers! Im excited to get this all done.
After this project it will be painting the foundation of the house. For some unknown reason our contractor went with a SEA FOAM GREEN seal, it is so ugly I hate it!
Saturday we will start in on the backyard and get the fence going. We decided to do this on our own to save some money
(and the fact that we cant seem to find anyone to build it for us!)
It shouldn't be to hard wither! We do have a friend from church that said he would come help us. He just built his fence and it turned out really good!

Photos to come!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home