Kelsey Klan Kreations

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Give thanks to my friends!

I have to apologize for not keeping up on my blogging, but I have good reasons, so dont get to excited! I have been working my TAIL off. Working days, working nights, working at home, meetings, keeping up the house, taking care of kids, and husbands, drama with my far away friends, and some health issues with myself. I think these are some pretty good reasonings!

Today we (my parents, hubby, child, my friend Jennifer and her 3 kiddo's, my friend Toni & her boyfriend) all went to my VERY favorite restraunt....Johny Carino's in Bozeman to celebrate my birthday a little early...My birthday is on Wednesday. I had a great time and was so pleased with the kindness from all. Jen and family got me a canopy for my bed, I have been wanting one for so long. Toni & Mikey got me a $40.00 gift card for petco, I plan on getting a turtle that I have been wanting for SOOSOO long!!! I was totally blown away by this! My parents gave me $50.00 for # 28 A inside tradition that has gone on forever! McKia got me a stuffed bear and made me a card!!

I really wasn't expecting anything but was so excited! It makes me realize how special all these people are to me and just how much I love them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home